Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Frog and Toad Are Friends: Chapter 5

Frog and Toad are not always happy with each other, but they are always best friends.  Frog did something very kind in this chapter by writing a letter to Toad, even though he sees him everyday, just so make sure his friend wasn't sad.

Response to Literature:
  • What have you done to let someone know that you care about them (other than telling them)?
  • Write a letter to your best friend (mom, dad, brother, grandma or whomever you choose) and tell them how much you appreciate them.  Tell them how you know they love you too.   
  • Don't forget to give it to them!   
My Letter: 

Dear Mrs. Fennell,

     I am so lucky to have you for a best friend.  You always know how to cheer me up and always have a smile for me.  Thank you for everything you do for me (especially the cheesecake)!  I loved my birthday present -- you never forget! 

Love your friend,
Mrs. Sands

Photobucket